1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Affirming that I am a lesbian (for giggles)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Uncolored, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Disclaimer... Ok... so I do not mean to offend any of the guys out there I just want to share how I recently affirmed my non-love for penises. If you have a large penis than I congratulate you (or even a small one, it doesn't make a difference to me because I don't like them anyways). I also give you permission to laugh.

I have been doing this photography project in college where I have been photographing nude models. I have photographed 12 models to date for this project. I do take it very professionally but I have seen more penises in these past 3 weeks than I have seen in my entire life, and woah I was in for a shocker. So, so, so many penises.
    Lesbian + penis = blindness, sweaty palms, and suppressed screams.
    Are they really that small? I also had no idea how diverse they were. You could make a book of penises and none of them would look the same. If no one has made a book of penises photographed by a professional photographer then count me in - that thing would sell and lesbians everywhere would be just as shocked as I was as they flip through pages of gleaming penises sharing the diversity of human kind. Even penis lovers would celebrate. It's an idea that everyone could really get behind. (!)

This experience just made me realize that I am not missing out on anything. (sorry guys)
    Glad that my suspicions have been confirmed. I am a lesbian. Seeing the female models helped in this affirmation as well.

Also, thanks to the gay male model who encouraged me to look at his junk to affirm my sexuality. You rock. :eusa_danc

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Big or small, every penis is wonderful and beautiful. :lol: So when will this book be published and available for purchase? Lol

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love your idea of a photobook of penises that's hilarious.

4. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha I am seriously considering it at this point. I think that it would be a lot of fun and maybe I could hold the record of the lesbian who has seen the most penises. It would be grand.
    And if you love penises, all the merrier to you!