1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extremely Confused About My Sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jayney89, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Jayney89

Jayney89 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, I've always considered myself into girls, and I've been out as a lesbian for about two or three years. I've been attracted to girls with a few tiny crushes on male friends when I was younger. But then I met my best friend, let's call him R. We're extremely close, and lately, I've found myself becoming extremely confused about my sexuality, and I'm petrified. I think I might be starting to fall for him, and it scares the shit out of me because I don't want to completely reevaluate everything and come out again. He's told me that he's interested in me, but I'm completely scared. I've always felt like I knew that I was a lesbian, but now I just don't know if I'm bisexual, or what I am. Any help out there would be appreciated.

2. killswitch0029

Some people's sexuality is pretty fluid so it's not unheard of for some people to start developing attractions towards another gender. This could be a possibility. You say you've gotten pretty close with him, so it could be that you're attracted to him as a person, not necessarily as a guy. Sorry I can't give you a definitive answer but I hope I helped a bit :slight_smile:

3. guitar

4. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Maybe your a 4 or 5 on the Kinsey scale and just thought that your a lot more atracted to girls than guys so you are a lesbian