1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Gallium, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi. Sorry if this sound stupid (and it probably will), but it has been bothering me for a time. Not a long time ago I discovered the concrete definition of asexual, and it is just what I feel, aside from explaining several things, but I'm still a little confused about some things.
    I crush of several people, very often, and I feel like I want to be with them, but I am not attracted to them "physically" and I find things like sex disgusting. If I'm attracted to someone, I don't think about their gender, just the person itself, something like "gender blind".
    In other words, I crush a lot on any kind of person, don't feel attracted to their bodies and find things like sex disgusting.
    Is that considered Panromantic Asexual? Or am I completely wrong?

Thanks.

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like that label could fit you.

Make sure to be flexible with labels. You can feel free to identify as asexual if that's what fits you right now, but you're still young enough that thinking sex is disgusting isn't unusual. Labels can change and you may or may not find that you're asexual in a few years.

3. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you very much!
    I'm going to be flexible, I know that I'm still young and it might change in some time. Thanks again.