1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bisexual?/Do I love her or just as a friend?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Thalita, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Thalita

Hello!

I'm 17, I'm this kind of girl who always wants the guys she can't get and doesn't want the guys who would want her. And I don't really know if I might be bisexual or at least bi-curious.

A few things that speak for it: -I sometimes catch myself admiring bodies of other girls in the changing room.. which I feel is not very normal for a straight person.. so maybe I'm not
    -I find women physically equally attractive as men
    -I've always wanted to kiss a woman to find out what it feels like and I have a real positive attitude towards bisexuality

But I never had feelings for a girl/woman, just for guys.

But since a few days I think more and more about one of my best friends - a girl. We have been really good friends and know she is in an exchange year and we're still in touch but it's of course not the same as it was. And I don't know if I just miss her and it's because of that or because I start seeing her in another light.
    I mean, she knows me really good and accepts these odd things about me, I feel comfortable talking about my fears and hopes with her and we can both laugh and cry together and whenever I'm around her I'm feeling good.
    We both know of our past crushes and everything and once we talked about how it could be like kissing a girl etc. And we were both agreeing that we would like to try that sometimes. I haven't thought about kissing her then, but now I'm asking myself if I should suggest that sometimes. I don't know.
    And when I'm fantasising about amazing places I'd like to travel a picture of her shows up and I imagine us going there together. And I've never done things like that this way with a girl ever before.. such things normally happen only when I fell in love with a guy.

So, I don't know if I really am bisexual or -curious and if I just persuaded myself of loving her because guys always turn my down and she seems to be the only one 'open' to this.

And I also wouldn't know if she would even be interested in my in such a way, if I really do love her.. and if I'm attracted to both women and men how I should handle it because in my environment being anything else than straight isn't that common. I think, if someone is 'just' gay or lesbian, that would be less of a problem than feeling attracted to both sexes.

So yeah, that's my 'problem'. I hope anyone can help me here ^^