1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lesbian or bi??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jenne, Apr 30, 2016.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    please please please i need help... i'm completely lost! i don't know if i'm lesbian or bi..i want to make sure i'm lesbian and i can't do that because i'm not sure about if my feelings for men are right.. when i'm around guys i am so uncomfortable no matter their looks i just feel horrible around ANY guy.. and well when i see a hot guy i can tell that he is hot but i can't picture myself doing anything sexual with him.. it feels sooo wrong and i can't feel anything... although i have a few crushes just on some male actors but i don't know i don't imagine myself doing anything sexual with them.. i need you to tell me (lesbians) how do you feel about guys? i'm so confused...:bang:

2. Conquistar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You could be biromantic and lesbian. Biromantic means you like both genders, but you would be a lesbian too, meaning you like both, but would only to anything sexual with girls. Sexual orientation (who you want to have sex with) =/= romantic orientation (who you crush on)

3. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't mention how old you are. That makes a huge difference.

4. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am 19..

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I really think it varies from person to person. Sexuality is like a sliding scale with straight at one end and gay at the other with bi in the middle (in basic terms) so people don't just sit entirely in the 3 categories. Some people who identify as gay are repulsed by the thought of the opposite sex and anything intimate whereas for others it is more that they feel nothing, they are not repulsed but they are not excited either.

How do you feel about girls?

6. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You sound like a lesbian to me. You don't want to do stuff with men, and you know you like women. That's pretty much the definition of a lesbian. Keep calm, don't worry about what you label is, live your life, things will fall into place. We're still young.

7. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't say how you feel around girls. Have you ever kissed a girl? If so how was iit? And have you ever kissed a guy? Did that do anything for you? When I'm kissing a guy it feels mechanical and I'm thinking about the act. When I'm kissing a girl I'm lost in the passion of the moment.

8. Majush93

Out Status:
    Some people
    hi :slight_smile: my advice is not to worry about it so much :wink: you know, you will find out eventually yourself and it´s completely okay if you´re not sure about your sexual/romantic orientation...it´s also completely okay not to label yourself, maybe that could help you :wink: don´t label as anything, just be YOU :slight_smile:) or if you are feeling more comfortable with label "lesbian" use that :wink: same with label "bisexual" whatever fits you best :wink:) and also, if you choose one label I think it´s okay to change it later, maybe you won´t feel comfortable with lable you choose anymore and that´s fine :wink: just do what feels right for you :slight_smile: that´s the right answer and I saw in a comment that you could be biromantic and lesbian but that´s for you to decide :wink:) just don´t overthink it too much and don´t worry, you will figure it out eventually :slight_smile:

by the way, I call myself "bi" xD just bi because I am not sure if I am bisexual or biromantic, sometimes I feel like I am in between and I don´t know if there is a term for that but I use bi because it sounds right to me :wink: it´s important to remember that only you can know what label is the best (or no label :grin:)

anyway, good luck and have a great day :wink:)

9. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you so much for your answers I really appreciate it.. Well I haven't kissed a girl yet even though I really want to..it's not easy all girls I know are unfortunately completely straight..anyway I have kissed a guy and it felt mechanical like a comment I read I didn't feel anything even though I thought I liked him.. Apparently I didn't! When I imagine it with girls it feels so right.. I don't know maybe I'm in denial? But I have no problem being a lesbian I just want to be clear with myself I hate that I don't know for sure!

#9 jenne, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
  10. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All you can do is make the best decision based upon what you know right now and all your body and mind are really telling you is that you like girls and not really guys. It can be scary to make the decision to come out as gay but sometimes moving through the confusion can help clarify things.