1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nike007, May 1, 2016.

1. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello. I am starting to doubt myself if I only like men. I get these fluid feelings of what gender I like. I have dated a man once, but I was young and naive. I did really miss him when we broke up, but it was for the better. Anyways, why I'm confused:
    -I have thoughts of making out with women and men
    -I find men and women attractive, though I'm unsure if I consider them both for sexual reasons. I find many people beautiful/attractive, but it doesn't mean I want a relationship with them or anything like that
    -I sometimes want to be in a male role, but others I want to be in a female role in terms of sex
    -I have never thought of going on dates with women though, only men
    -I want to have my own kid, and I can't do that with a woman
    -I am more physically attracted to men, but emotionally attracted to women

Maybe I'm bisexual then and have been denying myself this whole time? Usually my feelings on whom I want to be with fluctuate. Is there such thing as a fluctuating sexual orientation or something? I'm just so confused. I did the Kinsey thing and have gotten the unusual person one every time. I don't know what to think. No one can tell me whom I like, but any advice is appreciated:slight_smile:.

2. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Then I'm also confused if I have a different romantic orientation than sexual and that is confusing me too. I may be demiromantic too, but I'm still unsure with the actual gender or genders I like. Anyone have advice?