1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need relationship advice please!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bluestrip b, May 2, 2016.

1. bluestrip b

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, here's the situation... Me and my ex girlfriend broke up recently. We still are in love with each other, still communicate everyday, still tell each other everything, sexual activity still occurs.. We still flirt and basically do couple things. But the main reason why we broke up is because we don't see each other that often. I just want to start over completely with her and win her back like how we was when we first met each other. I wanna take her out on dates, show her my appreciation for her, I want her to be able to trust me again. Make her smile and laugh at her things I do for her or say to her. I just don't know how to go about it. She really is my baby and I'm in love with her. She's the only female I really took serious and I don't wanna lose her. Help? How do I go about all of this? Like I don't wanna rush, because I wanna focus on graduating from high school (I graduate in June) but during the time I want to work on getting her back. Like taking her out, etc. but without being really clingy and things of the nature. Any advice is appreciated. I don't want us to jump back into our relationship until the end of June mid july. I want time for myself to grow more as an individual and the same for her.

2. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Right prepare for awful advice from a 14 year old boy about to talk about lesbian relationships..

You could take time away from eachother and then pick it back up after graduation..
    You can focus on graduation and then you have a fresh start if she's still interested...