1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight,lesbian or bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ZuzHR, May 2, 2016.

1. ZuzHR

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Background info: 14 year old Catholic female.
    I always considered myself straight. I have a crush on 3 boys (they're gorgeous). But recently I have started to be attracted to girls as well, there's 3 of them. The first one is a 2 years older than me, straight and Christian, the other is a year older than me and raised in a Catholic family and the last one is a straight married teacher in her 30's/40's. So I'm crushing hard on 3 boys and 3 girls (I'm not a slut) and having sexual fantasies about both the boys and girls. I cannot help the attraction or get rid of it. Those feelings have made me question my sexuality. So I ask you all: Am I straight, lesbian or bi? Please can you help me understand the feelings I'm having? Btw, if someone knows any good music to let those feelings out ( preferably rock/metal/emo/classical) then I would be grateful.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Umme

From that I'd say you're bi.

3. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

If you look up websites that discuss Bisexuality, it sounds very similar to what your feeling. But things could be in flux for you right now, so there is no need to rush to identify as anything but human :slight_smile:.