1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my sister is being weird/ should i just stop talking about certain things?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ruby421, May 2, 2016.

1. ruby421

i know how silly this sounds but i feel like i cant talk about certain thing for very long or i have to measure out how i do it,
    like there is a girl i like and my sister will tease me about her, but i feel like if i actually talk about her in a non joking way i make her uncomfortable, or like she will tell me gay jokes and make closet jokes but if i see a funny lgbt joke i will show her..and most of the time she just rolls her eyes..like i dont know should i just stop and just not talk about it,
    i dont really talk about it in the first place, its mainly her who jokes about it and stuff, even my friends who i am out to dont really do that, does anyone else ever feel like they make people uncomfortable with it?
    (she also acts like it is absolutly no big deal and i should just tell the parents and be all cool....but i actually had/have a really hard time accepting it..should i tell her this?)