1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning everything

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MusicLover1232, May 3, 2016.

1. MusicLover1232

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have had a lot of crappy things happen to me in the past. I am just know finally comfortable enough with myself that I have started to notice the people that I am attracted to. I have had a couple of guy crushes but here recently I have been noticing the females more often then not and being more attracted to them then I have with any of my other crushes. I guess I just don't know what to do from here? Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just go with what feels right, I've found treat your sexuality like a buffet really help. Why just have hamburger when you can have hamburger and steak? You might find you like one more than another, or both. This helped me realize Im gay.

3. tay98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My advice would be to go with your gut feeling. If you feel attracted to girls, don't try and deny it because this will only make you more confused later on. If you meet anyone who you become attracted to, guy or girl, i would say that you should just go for it if they are also attracted to you. If you become involved with a girl and realise that it doesn't feel right then you are probably straight but if it does, then you might be bi. Good luck :slight_smile:

4. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes our own internalized homophobia keeps us from being open to the idea of a same sex attraction. Give yourself permission to feel this way. Allow yourself to freely try all the options. Once you can open your mind up freely to all the possibilities than you will really see who you're attracted to. If you find someone attractive give it a shot. See where it goes. Don't fight it just because it's a same sex attraction.

#4 OutofZCloset, May 11, 2016
    Last edited: May 11, 2016
  5. caliwoman

caliwoman Banned

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I echo Out's statement. Repressing those feelings will only make them much worse, take it from me. It's like playing whack-a-mole, you cover one aspect of the feelings up, and they just pop up in another spot. Better to just go w/the flow and embrace it.

6. thinkreal93

Hahaha.. Nice !