1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masculine Women are Hot!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by dragonflying, May 5, 2016.

1. dragonflying

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I find masculine women hot. At school I used to fancy my PE teachers and whenever I have come across such women they have sent a shiver down my spine and I am left with a sense of longing. I came out as gay 10 years ago and for some reason finding a partner has been hard for me, partly because I have avoidant tendencies and partly because I only seem to be attracted to the more boyish variety of lesbian.

To me this feels like a lonely place to be. I am not attracted to men, if I were my life would be so much simpler. I am not attracted to more feminine women. So unless I activity seek out lesbian events or female sports I can go for long periods without fancying anyone. Until I see a masculine women …..

For a long time I felt ashamed to admit that I like butch lesbians, all the other lesbians I met seemed to think they were disgusting and I would often hear comments such as if you like women like that why not just date men. So I felt ashamed and I would not share, for fear of what people think. This is made approaching such women more challenging because of my internalised disgust of what I find attractive.

Thankfully I have reached a point where I am exploring the lesbian world, ultimately I want to find someone to love but the process I am going through is about feeling confident and comfortable with what I am attracted to.

I want to be happy and need to embrace this …

I have never met anyone else who is only attracted to more masculine women, yet I am sure that I am not alone. If you can relate to my experience please share your stories…….

2. DragonsInSpace

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ayyy, another masculine lady-lover! You're not alone. I wouldn't consider myself butch but I'm definitely a tomboy/masculine presenting. I'm not really attracted to femme girls either (there's the occasional exception but not often) and finding masculine women who are also into masculine women can be kinda difficult. I know a few masculine straight girls but no lesbians or bi girls. :/ Like you said, lesbian events or sports can be good places to find butch ladies but there's always online dating too.

There's nothing wrong with being into butch women. Everyone has preferences, no matter what sexuality they are and the people who judge you for who you like or judge others for how they present themselves are just being asshats imo.

#2 DragonsInSpace, May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
  3. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am really attracted to the androgynous look. But I do like those women to have feminine features and thin. Basically a cute girl wearing boy clothes with short hair really does it for me. :slight_smile:

4. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

I'll have to agree with you there. Masculine ladies are very hot indeed.:icon_bigg But I also do fancy the androgynous look as well. :icon_redfBut I'm a hard femme, so femme doesn't really interest me.

5. Glowing Eyes

I know right.

6. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love androgynous, butch women and tomboys too! I also like women who are more femme, so I guess I just like women in general :slight_smile:.

But I love a sexy confident woman who isn't afraid to bend the gender rules. There's something very hot about that.

7. Distant Echo

Hell yes masculine women are hot...very very hot!

8. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes this big time (!)

9. Lipstick Leuger

I only date Butches. I am 100% Femme and proud of it, I don't date androgynous, feminine or anything else besides masculine inside and out women. I always joke with my friend that I love masculinity, without a penis. LOL

10. Distant Echo

One of the things I find hottest is if they are packing....daaammmnnnn

11. faustian1

So far, the women are full in on this thread. So I guess I'll admit, that in some respects I used to think Tonya Harding was a little bit hot. And that's coming from a guy, whose eyes usually skip to the guys...

12. Lipstick Leuger

Really? Wow. I don't consider her Butch, but here is my crush......

http://www.arsenalpulp.com/titleimages/author/ivanEcoyote2010_creditericnielson.jpg

I would so do her....

#12 Lipstick Leuger, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
  13. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you mean tomboyish, androgynous, or muscular, then yes :3 A trans friend of mine said she'd look like Chyna if she started lifting weights, and I wanted to ask, "What's wrong with Chyna?" lol...

14. Dobby

Out Status:
    A few people
    You can witness me physically crumble when I meet a woman who has masculine traits/tomboy/soft butch. For me i find "masculine"/confident body language incredibly attractive....eeeek you are not alone . I have also only met a few women like this.