1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safe To Assume I'm Gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LoyalGryffindor, May 7, 2016.

1. LoyalGryffindor

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So my biggest fear about coming out isn't how people will react. Everyone I know that matters to me won't care, so it's not an issue there! My fear is coming out and then realizing I'm actually straight...

I feel bad b/c I've already posted here twice, but I wanted to list out some things and then see if you think this is enough "proof" that I'm gay :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (I plan to label myself as queer, tho)

*I've had two crushes on guys, but they were more emotional than physical. The first one lasted 3 weeks, and then I started questioning my sexuality for the first time. The second one lasted about 4 weeks or so but I was less obsessed. And then he got a girlfriend. I felt a little hurt for like 15 minutes or so, just b/c I had thought he liked me, then I got over it XD Tbh, I think I more just wanted to be their friends.

* I've never been with a woman or had anything I acknowledged as a crush on a woman, unless a crush on a lesbian Youtuber counts XD

*I feel really happy imagining my life with a woman, and I can't help but smile just thinking about it. It just feels right.

*I only ever listen to female singers, except for a few songs.

*Idk if that whole thing is true or not, but my ring finger does happen to be longer than my index finger XD lol.

*I never got excited about "boy bands" or hot male celebrities. My best friend was obsessing over a one direction picture in a magazine once and I just shrugged, then she turned the page and I got super excited when I saw a pic of Zendaya XD

*When I was seven, I remember wishing I was a boy so I could date girls because they are so much prettier. And I don't think these thoughts were inspired by the whole immature "boys vs. girls" stuff, b/c I have always been friends with guys.

*I get super jealous of two women couples.

*I've always felt more comfortable with women, and more drawn to them.

*There have always been women who I've felt strong desires to be around, but nothing I acknowledged as a crush at the time. Although I did sometimes consider them "friend crushes".

*I don't find men physically appealing, and the idea of spending my life with a man doesn't feel right.

*I find tall and/or muscular men intimidating.