1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romance

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by GayBatman, May 7, 2016.

1. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Has anybody else been attracted to somebody physically but not romantically?

2. LoyalGryffindor

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had the opposite happen. But I think that for a lot of people things like celebrity crushes are just physical. I don't know, but it's totally normal! It's my understanding that some people don't even experience romantic attraction...

#2 LoyalGryffindor, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
  3. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah. Some guys I find sexy, cute face, arms, shoulders and body shape. But I don't enjoy talking to them and don't like their personality. So I wouldn't wanna cuddle and watch anime and play games with them.

4. A Mindful Wolf

I feel like that's what hook-up culture is all about...I've been the butt of it myself and for me it feels shit, especially when I become romantically attracted to the other person but all they want is sex.
    I want people to like my substance, it's why I prefer making friends online then meeting IRL a few months/years later at cons or festivals. You grow to enjoy a person by how they can express themselves truly.