1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Physical contact boobs

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Tallythebigirl, May 8, 2016.

1. Tallythebigirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If my girl wants to suck my boobs during a movie and we are home alone how do I answer?

2. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Do you find her attractive and are you comfortable with it?

3. Katchoo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, I never even come in this part of the forums, but your subject line brought me in so fast!

You body belongs to you, and you have the right to say yes, no, change your mind, whatever. If you want to try some "sloppy seconds" go for it. If not, don't. :slight_smile: I'm a fan, but if you try it and dont want to, its ok to say stop. If the person doesn't listen to your no or pressures you, they are a turd.

Good luck high five!

4. Tallythebigirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well yes but Im not sure abouthow it could excite me and I dont want to go too far

---------- Post added 8th May 2016 at 01:24 PM ----------

Thank you haha. what would you do?

---------- Post added 8th May 2016 at 01:39 PM ----------

Has anyone else ever sucked/been sucked by your gf so I know what to expect?

5. Katchoo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's really cool and a good sign for the relationship if you can talk about what touching you are and arent ok with at a given point in time. For me, that kind of touching turns me on so much, I have trouble stopping the roller coaster, so personally, if I'm going to go there I should probably be cool with more.. I've had partners who didn't understand that particular level of effect for me. People are different. Bodies are different. It's personal.

About what i would do..... Cheap answer, but, *it depends.* I tend to be a little old fashioned and prefer to take things slow. Other people want different things. Some people wand friends+, some people want a hook up, some people like being physical early, some people like to wait a while. You do you. Communicate with the other person. Be safe. Trust yourself. Whatever you decide is cool as long as its good in your heart and good with the other person.

And legal. If you are young, learn your state laws and don't put yourself in a situation where your parent will press statutory rpe charges against your girlfriend, cuz that would suck so bad.

#5 Katchoo, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016