1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning and needing advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by marriedcd, May 9, 2016.

1. marriedcd

Ok, well here it goes, 45 yr old married male who has crossdressed since I was 13. I have always questioned my gender to an extent. My wife knows nothing of this, and one thing I want to point out, I love her dearly. I have always had fantasies when I was dressed about men but never acted on it, fantasy is a fantasy...As I have grown older things have changed to some degree. The only woman I am attracted to is my wife and even with that, I have performance issues. When I look at an attractive woman, I want to be her or want to check out her clothes. Men, well I am very attracted to a certain type of men and not so much when they are outside those parameters. To perform with my wife I have to imagine I am the bottom sometimes as a woman and others as a man. I am attracted to one of my better friends and he enters my mind a lot. To achieve an orgasm with my wife, I have to have her on top and me eyes closed fantasy man in my mind. I have faked orgasms with my wife. I am lost, I know I have gender identity issues...I don't know about my sexuality, I would hate to break up what is a good marriage over my selfish ideas but I also feel I am missing being totally fulfilled sexually and possibly emotionally...I want to try on the shoe without telling my wife but I also know that's cheating.. My wife is totally opposed to the LGBT community as we have talked about it. Can anyone help me? Am I gay? Bi? R my fantasies best left as fantasies? Btw, dressed I am extremely passable, feel by just typing this a load has lifted off me
    Danielle