1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fun before love??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by aussielefty, May 13, 2016.

1. aussielefty

is it ok to meet up with some one , or a couple of some ones for bedroom fun
    untill you meet mr right?

just so bored of masturbation..

2. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is something you have to answer for yourself. Many would say it's ok. I just had a 2nd date with a guy last night, who wants more than a hookup, and has twice declined to come home with me. However, we have a great time together, neck & kiss in the car.

The search for Mr Right may be illusive, though common. It's highly unlikely you'll ever find him. Instead, you'll find guys with more or fewer of qualities that define Mr Right for you. The search for Mr Right is a head game, you play in your mind, to keep you from being present, in this moment.

3. Kevin240

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it OK with who? Lol why would you care if it's OK with US? You need to figure out if it's OK with YOU.

I used to think it would be fine with me, but found random sex depressing. I think because there was a part of me that needed some sort of connection, no matter how small. I ended up with a FWB...someone I could enjoy sex with but also actually talk to or grab a drink with. And that worked for me until I met my husband and started dating him.

Like I said, it's entirely personal to you...you need to go with what makes you comfortable.

4. smurf

Yep, thats the key question! You are the person who has to live with your decisions, so just make sure you are okay with it.

Speaking from a secular perspective, there aren't any studies that show that "saving" yourself till you find the "right" person will yield happier couples or long lasting relationships.

So its just a personal choice. There is not good or bad way to do things.

I have a gay friend who has been with his husband for 7 years now. His husband was his first and they have been super happy since they met. They met in highschool so it wasn't a long waiting game for him.

I have been with my husband for 5 years now. We met with the intention of hooking up first, and it turned out that we really like each other so we just keep hooking up. Both of us have quite a sexual history with numbers going up to 20 people for each of us (if not more) by the age of 21.

So yeah, up to you. Nothing good or bad about it :slight_smile:

#4 smurf, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
  5. aussielefty

I guess , its been 3 years since I last slept with any one..

so a little caution right now..

I wouldnt mind if I met a guy and we clicked after a couple of visits,
    but so far its only ever been one nighters and I dont want that ...

but might have to just keep trying till Im happy I guess