1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to know

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Walking, May 13, 2016.

1. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Why am I so stupid. I literally told someone straight out by accident and I don't even know my sexuality I like guys physically,emotionally, and sexually but I also like girls but only emotionally and very rarely physically but not sexually. Then I don't know how I could ever get with a cute person but I want to try a guy but there are no guys and to be honest I really really want one but I have a girlfriend and I am scared if I leave her she might end it all because her anxiety and she doesn't take her mess and she feels really bad because she is not smart compared to me and I will try and make her feel better but she keeps feeling bad about it and I want to leave her happy with the thought that I don't care how stupid she was I was the stupid one yet I am a terrible boyfriend after almost one year , like in 2 weeks, I haven't kissed her or done barely anything with her and I hate my teeth and I don't want to kiss her and omg I could keep going on about children in the way future and education and everything but ...
    Sorry for the grammar and I want to know all the types of sexuality so I can identify somebit

---------- Post added 13th May 2016 at 07:56 PM ----------

I was also reading the bible and it was so scary omg and people get killed because who you like and I was crying and crying because I starred to fear rejection especially to guys I like who have no idea who I am and who are older than me and that scares me too because no one my age is cute and sweet and I hate how I will see these guys I really like and listen to them talk and they have a terrible personality

2. Lyr

Lyr Guest

maybe your homosexual and biromantic, it means that you are attracted by the guys in a romantic and sexual way and whom you're only attracted by the girls in a romantic way.
    You can make research about the subject and see if you identify yourself with it ^^

3. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    And I was watching married at first sight and I was crying because the 'normal couple ' has problems so how will I get a relationship and keep it with a guy

4. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How your relationship turns out isn't based on other people's relationships, especially not reality TV show relationships.

5. Lyr

Lyr Guest

The durability of a couple depend on the communication between both people involved whether it is a heterosexual or homosexual couple. I cannot assert you that to be with a someone of the same sex is easy, but it is not impossible, you've never tried it with a guy, thus you cannot really say that quite the relations will be fruitless, don't be too anxious about it, take your time to discover yourself ^^