1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Um, hi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Synthesizer, May 14, 2016.

1. Synthesizer

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, I used to think I was straight. I guess I never really thought about it much, I just assumed that I was. It seemed like that was just how people were. Which now, of course, I realize is terribly insensitive.

I was maybe twelve when I liked a girl for the first time, and I just figured it was a fluke, or something like that. I didn't think about it much. After all, I liked boys! Or so I told myself.

Now I've been noticing that I like girls more, that I find them more attractive. I still like boys, and calling myself bi seems to make sense. But somehow, I can't quite come to terms with it.

How can I be sure I'm not just bicurious?

It might not be a big deal but I'm kind of stressed out.

:help:

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I think experience and time can help you realize that. Me, for example, I like guys quite a lot more than girls, but I do seem to have at least a measure of sexual attraction toward women. Bi-curious fits me quite well, bisexual or pansexual fits me quite well... so I place myself on the bisexual spectrum, indicating here on EC that I'm at the lower end of the spectrum (Kinsey Scale 2, or more like 1,5 - if you don't know what the Kinsey Scale is, I advice you to maybe look it up).
    Anyway; try not to stress, hun! It's okay not to know. :slight_smile:

3. PlaidGlove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How about finding a female partner you're attracted to in order to explore your sexuality more? :slight_smile: