1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual/romantic orientation overlap?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ECMember, May 14, 2016.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm unsure if sexual/romantic orientation could overlap.

Just asking.

I've talked about

I've talked about this subject about having this 3 month friendship with this guy named Edmond. He seemed to "be the guy of my dreams." I mean, Edmond appeared to fit a specific preference guy I like: White, preppy/upper class, youngish looking.

I don't want to reiterate things I've talked about this subject. If people want to know about this friendship, you can read my past posts.

But anyone things just felt somewhat "romantic" on top of the friendship.

I mean, Edmond just met my emotional/affection needs at times:

He paid for things we went out(e.g. drinks), he picks me up. He lived in a posh appartment near my place.

I mean, he was a year my senior(I'm 24, he's 25).

I just felt like he met my emotional and platonic needs.

We never had sex but we did have two drunken kiss moments, which just adds to the clusterfuck of the emotions I have for this guy.

I mean he did make a brief sexual innuendo of us having sex that he later retracted. I mean, what kind of straight guy(Edmond has been with romantic/sexual relationships with women) would describe having sex with an another guy in graphic detail for "joking around." I mean, he probably knew that deep down, I had platonic/emotional/sexual feelings for him. Because he joked one time in a text, "[my name], Oh how you long to hang out with me. Your in love." I mean, I felt like he knew that I had some sexual/romantic feelings for him. I mean, it's hard to say the extent of it.

I mean, I considered him a friend but I felt like he may have had some sexual feelings for me even though he never showed it. I mean the drunken kisses we had(two to times), the brief sexual innuendo he threw at me. And the playful joking around he'd say at me. I gave him pet name like "preppy boy" I'd text him up.