1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does every lesbian has a type? Like always go for butch or femme or short hair etc?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bubblyeater, May 15, 2016.

1. Bubblyeater

Out Status:
    Some people
    I talked to other lesbians and they seemed to see me as I'm unsure of what I want. I told them I am a strong femme who prefer soft butch. I can be attracted to other femmes but not really think of being in a relationship with them. I prefer to be the stronger position in the relationship, while my butch partner be the soft and warm one. Does it sounds like confuse to you?

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Re: Does every lesbian has a type? Like always go for butch or femme or short hair et

I'm still questioning my own orientation, but I can relate. Like, I see myself as a dominant person in relationships, and I'm attracted to more masculine-presenting women (although I would prefer a "soft butch" type). I think everyone has a type, and having a preference for someone who's more the soft one in the relationship because you tend to be a more dominant person plays into that. I think that's true of anyone.
    Maybe the people who doubted your orientation only thought that because that's different from the type of people they're attracted to, so they feel like it's not right, but that could just be because they are narrow-minded.