1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i bi gay or straight

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Bertha, May 16, 2016.

1. Bertha

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm 20 year old male virgin who has had mutual oral with a guy a while ago and although I enjoyed receiving oral I did not like giving it, but for whatever reason the thought of giving or receiving it turns me on, but nothing else. I am only romantically and emotionally attracted to a woman and would never date or be with a man, but I do have this desire for oral. I am not sure if I have this because I am a virgin and I don't know what to expect when being intimate with a. Woman but I'm really confused. I can get off to woman as well although It is usually when she is giving oral because that is all that I have experienced. Please help!

Like i stated i didnt even enjoy giving oral hence why im not sure im still caught up with it, i wouldnt want to do it romantically out of love more so as a bro-ship like i suck yours if you suck mine typs of thing.

2. william123

Maybe reconsider your orientation. I got some interesting advice on this forum a while ago and it basically said that you do not really need to define yourself. You might be bi, you might be straight. Putting a label on it can sometimes complicate things. However, down the road, if you decide to group yourself into a certain category that may help as well. There is nothing wrong with having fantasies. Just follow whatever sexuality type turns you on.

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You sound straight. You didn't enjoy it, and your still thinking about women. Sounds like a bit of fun in your fantasies

4. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd agree with William, there's no harm in just doin' what you want and if you eventually come to figure out what you need from a community, then you can find the one that is going to suit your needs. Terminology is really only useful to find people like you, and if that's not something you're interested in then don't worry yourself about it. None of us can really tell you what you are, you know yourself best and you'll figure it out on your own time.