1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help - sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by yoshishishishi, May 19, 2016.

1. yoshishishishi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    okay, so.. im a lesbian. but last night i was testing stuff, so, i thought of a shirtless guy. and got kinda turned on? but- then i imagined a shirtless/braless girl. and the turning on, just went away. and i wasnt turned on.

but the thing is.. i know i love girls- i want to have a relationship with one, i want to marry one, and all that stuff.

and with guys, its a whole different story. i only want to be their friend. and i would never think, or want to have a relationship with one, or marry and etc.

but now, these thoughts are confusing me!!
    am i still a lesbian? :bang:

2. PennyMonkey96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you're thinking too much about labels.

3. thinkreal93

If you look up the definition of sexual orientation, it says"an enduring sexual attraction. Random turn-ons are insignificant unless they are too frequent to ignore, don't you think ?

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I think very few are 100.00000000000...% homo or heterosexual. It's okay to have irregular sexy feelings every now and then, it's only human. Labels are mostly just general descriptors anyway. Like, there are lots of lesbians who'd bed a guy in the right circumstances, and vice versa.

5. DragonsInSpace

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've done the same thing as you, where I've thought about a shirtless dude or something and been turned on but then not get turned on if I think about women in the same way, and I still consider myself as being hella gay because I only want to date and marry a woman. Like you, I only view dudes as friends and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with one. So yeah, I think you're still a lesbian.

6. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me one of the biggest reasons that I say I'm a lesbian and not bi is that I want to spend my life married to a woman. Being married to a man and living my life with a man has no interest to me.