1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morbidly curious or bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by boredboardbun, May 21, 2016.

1. boredboardbun

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi there!

Soooo i've always considered myself straight. 7th grade hit and I couldn't stop staring at girls.

Here's where stuff gets gay:

I had this one friend who was pretty hot. He had a really nice butt, and I was always touching it. (He was cool with it, btw) It took me awhile to realize, but I think I had a thing for him. Not romantically, but sexually. I would stare at his butt and crotch constantly.

99% of the time dudes do nothing for me. But that one encounter has me thinking; could I be demisexual except only towards dudes? At the time he was my best friend, we hung out almost everyday. Although, another part of me is saying I was only "into him" because his figure was pretty feminine and my dick can't tell the difference.

I was thinking about experimenting when I get the chance. Unfortunatly we're not friends anymore so it'll have to be with someone else.

Sometimes I feel like i'm trying to grab something that isn't there. Maybe I am just straight. But...what if i'm not?

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you're bicurious. It's possible that you're bisexual and your attraction to your friend was the first sign, and it's possible that you're straight and your attraction to your friend was a one-time thing. It's definitely possible to be attracted to someone who is exception to your sexuality without it redefining your sexuality. I think your feelings are significant enough that you should take the time to think about it. If there is an opportunity in which you can experiment with a guy (just make sure it's casual or it's clear that you're unsure of your sexuality) and you want to, go for it. You might find out you're into guys too and you just didn't know before.

3. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree with dark.. That's kinda how it started for me. I'm not 100% sure if I'm bi or gay, but I certainly enjoy being with guys.