1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused.. Bear with me.. It's long.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Domain, May 21, 2016.

1. Domain

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Ever since I was a kid I've been thinking about this one particular thin every once in a while. Back when I was 14 my neighbor, who is still my best friend, came over and we played Xbox. He decided to wrap his legs around me and every time I killed him he would push his dick up against my ass and rub it up and down. And to be honest, it felt really good. So I kept killing him. And I felt like doing the same to him, so I did, I let him kill me. I had him get on top of me and just keep pushing it on me and I loved it. I kept thinking later on "am I gay?" But yet the next day I had him over, again, and I immediately asked if he wanted to play some computer game, and he said sure, and asked if I could get on top of him. So I did, and helped him set up the game and he goes, wait let me get on top of you. So he does and he starts grinding on me, hard, and goes do you like this, huh? And I murmur yes and it goes on for a while. The next day nothing happened and we acted like it never happened. Ever since this I've questioned my sexuality, and I'm 19 now. I love women and only wish to have relations with them, although I've always wanted to try gay sex at least once. Does this tag me as gay, bisexual, bicurious?

2. SimonSnow

You can still identify as straight if ya want. You could also be queer, curious, and much more. Go label shopping if you want to. If I were you I'd say heteroflexible, or "bi but almost always women."

If you have not felt same-sex attraction since then, it could alternatively have been just puberty messing with your sex drive.

Just remember that sexuality is a fluid spectrum, so no matter what your sexuality is, you're still awesome!