1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to act in this situation?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by senor curioso, May 24, 2016.

1. senor curioso

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I had sex with my straight bestfriend, i thought i was straight too, we were pretty drunk when this happen. Bult the morning after we did it again. After that he texted me if i wanted to do it again. I thought about it and i told him no and that we needed to talk about what happened he has a girlfriend and he is a womanizer i wasnt expecting this was going to happen. This happened 3 weeks ago and we agreed this wast going to happen again , but i cant stop thinking about it, and sometimes i feel like doing it again with him . But im sure if this happen again is going to ruin our friendship, how i stop desires to be with him. I dont know anymore if im straight and i dont feel like going out and do it with other man, but for some reason i feel this sexual attraction for him. I dont feel like im in love just sexual, should i keep this friendship? It makes me sad that this happened and now im having a hard time to see him as before. He is a sex addict i can tell because he has sex with a lot of woman thats why i am surprise that he had sex with me and he even tried anal on him but he could do it we were to drunk what makes me thing this wasnt his first time. So my question is how to stop thibking about this i dont want this to happen again, second can our friendship me normal again? I dont care if he is bisexual. But i just dont want to have sex with my friend

2. confusedlost

confusedlost Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First question you probably going to have stop hanging with him until the feelings go away or until forever who knows. Second I don't think so you said you strong attraction to him and you both just had sex so I doubt it. Why not try a relationship if its possible