1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, I might be trans, but I'm not sure.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by I am, May 29, 2016.

1. I am

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I had recently gained new thoughts that I may be trans this week,and I can't take my mind out of this. I'm attracted to females (I think?), but I find males a more attractive partner. (I think again?) I'm not sure if I'm just going through a phase, any thoughts?

#1 I am, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
  2. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You say you think you may be trans...but then the only "reasoning" you give deals with your attractions.

Your gender and your sexuality are two completely different things...and transpeople can be attracted to men, women, or both, just like anyone else.

Are you looking for help understanding your sexuality or your gender?

3. I am

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you for replying to me, but in hindsight, I must agree, gender and sexuality are separate things.
    I would like to know if the gender which I currently hold is the wrong one for me and should I change to the other gender?

4. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    We can't tell you what your gender is without you giving us proper details about your feelings of gender, dysphoria, euphoria and how you prefer to express etc. You have only given information about your sexuality. From what you gave I would say you were a bisexual. But I have no information to decide whether you are a man or a woman.

5. I am

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I had just randomly gained these thoughts that I may be "born wrong", and I had a preoccupation with crossdressing, but I never tried until very recently. This was just after those thoughts. I never felt truly comfortable as myself, though that may be attributed to just being anxious and not having gender dysphoria. I am, at the very, biologically male.

I also want to thank you for these replies, I know I must be acting frustrating, but please bare with me.

#5 I am, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016