1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans FTM .... or Lesbian ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lost sole, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have always known dat I m not straight sice I was young coz I always developed feelings for other girls . I was intoduced to the Lgbt through television thrugh a show about a trans guy ( FTM ) . It sparked my interest n upon reserchin I came to a conclusion that I was a lesbian . I then came out to my close friends n family n luckily they took it well . I even dated a few girls after comin out but since I m butch n theyvwere femmes I took on the "guy" role in the relationship . A month after I came out I got reintroduced to the Trans community . I was curious so I looker more into it .Buy doing so I found tyat I related more to them . Since than I started to feel really diphoric at times . I don't know if I m trans or it is all in my head . I stoped comming out as a lesbian as now I think I m questioning my gender. I m confused and I was wondering if anyone else is going thrugh the same thin or has at one point . Any advice would be very help full . Oh n if you have reached this far THANK YOU for reading.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi there. :slight_smile:
    So you think that you might be trans. What feelings and/or thoughts do you base that on? Do you feel uncomfortable with your body? Do you feel awkward when people think of you as female and address you as female? Does the thought of being perceived as male and/or having a male body make you feel happy? Or does something else make you feel uncomfortable about your gender?

3. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tnx for de reply n to answer dat . I do feel uncomfortable about my body to n extant that sometimes I feel as if I have disphoroa . There are also moments where I hate the sond os my voice that I go through long periods of time without talkin . Since I m a butch I get mistaken as a boy very oftern but I don't feel offended and this r some of the reasons I think I m trans