1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight or In denial?:(

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Niguy96, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Niguy96

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    hey guys

so basically im a 19 y/o male that is confused about his sexuality
    Ive been in relationships with girls and re attracted to them but in the past two years ive been really wanting to taken by a guy lol, ive watched a lot of gay p**n and really like the idea of being a bottom. Im also going to brighton soon and as it is the UK "gay capital" was wondering if anyone thinks i should try and hook up with guy? please help

2. darkrainbow23

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say do things you are comfortable with don't try to make you into something your not if you want these things and won't be upset or hate that they happened then I would say do them otherwise don't just try to find yourself before you start chasing after guys. If you come to terms with who you are first and accept it then you can move on to experimenting.

3. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    How would you define expermenting dark rainbow? I'm sorta in that stage myself.

4. darkrainbow23

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Experimenting I would define as kissing another guy, don't go all the way so to speak with another guy until you are definitely comfortable with at least kissing another guy. Just making this move takes a lot of confidence and will be a deciding factor in if you want to go any further. Talk to a guy you feel comfortable in taking these steps with and make sure you make it known that you just want to try these things and that you are unsure of how you are feeling towards this. Most gay or bi guy will understand this and as long as no emotional attachments are there than it should be fine. Hope this helps! :icon_bigg

5. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks! It just makes me feel kinda nervous. Like its something I want, but it's like society makes me feel it's wrong I guess. I always feel like God is watching lol.

6. Just Call Me Ky

I say you only have one life so do what you want. But make sure it is really what you want because it isn't a small decision. I definitely agree with @darkrainbow23, kissing seems like the right move. I think starting from the beginning with the same-sex is probably wise. I haven't had sex at all so I am not the best person for advice in this area. And as for God watching, I personally think He looks away haha. Or he doesn't care because we were all born naked. Good luck! -Ky

7. FierceQueerdo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't forget to make him use a condom if it goes that way!

8. Niguy96

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks everyone, i went and had a great time with a guy and i'm sure i'm bi now after that hehe

9. faustian1

:lol:....guess it's time to adjust that profile description a little :icon_bigg