1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really confused??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by spacechann, Jun 9, 2016.

1. spacechann

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey! I've known for years now that I'm bisexual (I'm nearly 18) but there's a whole other part that's bothering me - all my friends are getting in relationships and all that but whenever sleeping together is mentioned I'm like ew no? Like I've never had any desire to be with anyone sexually since forever, and for a while I thought it was cause I'm a 'late bloomer' (I come from a really sheltered background and didn't ever really understand anything abt sexuality until I was like 15). I can get off easily enough but never to real people?? Like I have no sexual attraction to real ppl and yeah I've heard that that's called asexual but at the same time I can imagine sleeping w someone that I'm like heaps heaps close with (best friends kind of level) but even then...idk sorry if this is sorta silly I'm still very new to sexuality and all that (religious background n all that ^^)

2. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Space … I'm wondering if you're a virgin? Because I had a similar confusion until I lokt my virginity at age 21. It seemed like everyone else was doing it. I was also a late bloomer sexually. I never thought I'd find anyone. Being a virgin can create a lot of uncomfortable feelings in your head, when others are hooking up. I finally lost it when I was kissing a friend goodnight, it became a French kiss, & she pulled me into her arms.

3. spacechann

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am actually lol maybe that's it like 2 of my close friends are in committed relationships and when they talk abt sex I have to pretend I'm interested which is weird