1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice for young in questioning

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by boasts, Jun 10, 2016.

1. boasts

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ok so I'm only 13, but I've been seriously questioning my sexuality. I thought I was really into girls (btw I'm male), but lately I've been seriously attracted to men. I really want to find out my sexuality soon so I don't just confuse myself later down the line. My parents are against the LGBT community, but one day I hope to come out to them. I only have one friend who I think would support me, and I hope to out myself to him first. Usually I see myself in a relationship with a man when I'm older, but also see myself with a female. I also tend to yern for a friendship with a female that I can relate with. I don't know what I want, but I might just be thinking too much into this. Thanks for any help.

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Always nice to see a fellow Texan in these forums :grin:

As for discovering your sexuality, there's no rush man. Like I didn't realize til I was in my late teens/early 20s. I just put it on the back burner and put my focus where it was needed at the time (academics).

I notice you mention you don't care if your future partner is male or female. You may classify as a bisexual in the romantic realm. But features of what gender do you notice the most and tend to fanticize the most about when you dream or daydream?

3. SecretLilCj21

You sound bisexual.

4. SimonSnow

Simple. Like moi, you got your sex drive at 12/13. I exclusively want guys which makes my label gay. Do you want sex/romance with females as well?