1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice from mature/grown people

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Notsure234, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Notsure234

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So I've had thoughts of guys for a while and it doesn't happen only if I'm horny I love females I've been in plenty relationships a lot actually and I got older I started using drugs and I never acted on my other thoughts or did anything about them but they became more often and even when I was in a relationship with someone to would want anything when I got horny so as time went on and I was single I was in a bad place at the time I was abusing drugs a lot (I'm sober now. 2 years) but I was abusing a lot me and my cousin:icon_sad: and I got in my moments and every time I get in those moments I just want it like from anyone it's like something takes over my mind and I don't care what I do or who I do it with well all in all me and my cousin did stuff and I liked it I really did =/ and we did it a lot he's the only person I've done anything with but I've been wanting more from anyone and I get in those moments a lot when I'm anywhere me and him haunt seen each other for a long time but just what we did comes to mind a lot and I feel like just woman rant enough anymore for me I feel like pleasure is pleasure no matter who it comes from and I haunt done anything with another guy I been to scared to but lately I been wanting to also though after I satisfy those needs I feel disgusted with myself like how could I think that way of certain people and want them to do those things to me I'm just really not sure what's going on in my head I don't know if I'm a sex addict or just a really horny person or if I'm gay or straight I feel like I'm straight but I just love pleasure and I want it a lot like to much but I want it from either gender I think I'm a sex addict. My thoughts are to much to handle like things I would do but I'm scared to act on them and especially with people I know like my cousin was supposed to be just once and that's because we were high but still the stuff we did was something and I guess I try to find people who are open minded as him so I can do things with female or male but it's very difficult when I come off as a straight man whose willing to do anything I'm so confused with myself and my thoughts :bang:

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, it's a little difficult to say what is going on as you actually said really little.

Perhaps you could provide us with a little more information such as:

1) Your age
    2) Details about your family: parents still married/divorced, any siblings, how was your childhood, is family religious, attitudes to gays etc
    3) Who do you fantasize about (male/female)?
    4) How did you become a substance abuser? What kind of substances you abused?
    5) What gives you pleasure that you are talking about?
    6) You say you are horny. Do you masturbate often?
    7) How would you describe you general mood over the past month? Happy, depressed, anxious etc

Oh, and please, try dividing your sentences in to short paragraphs and use the punctuation. It makes reading your posts considerably more pleasant and easy.