1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Some Help/advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NS1999, Jun 12, 2016.

1. NS1999

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and I really could use some help im sure what im feeling. i experimented with another boy we aren't friends anymore but i felt attracted to him like i enjoyed what we were doing. I think abt him alot, but i kinda also think about girls and i feel like i could be attracted to them.. Also kinda like checking out the boys and girls in my school im lost sorry if this sounds weird but i really dont know what to do i feel confused.:eek:

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It doesn't sound weird at all! Usually the first thing to ask yourself is do you feel sexually/romantically attracted to boys and girls? Could you imagine yourself with a boy or a girl in the future?

One thing to bear in mind if you do like men and women (and I'm not saying this is necessarily the case with you), is that you don't have to feel equally attracted to both. Sometimes you can have stronger attraction for one over the other. This is perfectly normal!