1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by alext328, Jun 13, 2016.

1. alext328

Out Status:
    A few people
    okay so for a while now I've been thinking i'm aromantic and asexual but I wasn't sure and was/am super confused about it so I just went fuck it and said I was pansexual and tried to stop thinking about it, but I cant, every once and a while I start thinking about it and then I make myself let it go, but I cant anymore, i'm actually gonna figure this out and stop hiding from it, and i'm gonna ask some questions about my feelings and shit.
    alright, I don't really feel sexually attracted to anyone, I mean yeah I think they look pretty and handsome and shit but I don't want to fuck them, but I still get aroused //wow this is fucking awkward sorry// and then i'd think about fucking people and so i'm confused about that.
    and I never really had crushes on anyone ever, and as I said before I find people pretty and shit like that but I never really wanted to date anymore really, but the past three years or so I forced myself to like two people, my best friend and my other friend, three years ago I came out to my friend as bi and then they said they we're bi too and that they liked me and I said I did too, I had feelings for them sure but they weren't romantic then last summer they told their sibling they liked/loved me and I said I did too, and now a few months ago I said I liked my other friend but I don't, not really, I mean shes pretty and all and shes a good friend but I don't like her like that but i'm trying to force myself to and I don't know whats going on with me anymore, and I told my friends that I like her so now they keep teasing me about it and I don't know what to do, and with all that I feel like i'm missing out if i'm not in a relationship and like I want to be in one kinda but I don't think I can like someone like that , and I don't know what to do, i'm confused as fuck and I don't know what to do.

2. redstreak23

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Things can change in the way you feel about people, but don't force it because if you do you'll just get more confused. If something is going to happen you have to let it happen naturally without forcing it. hope this helps