1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know exactly, who I am

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Deinna, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello everyone!
    I have labelled myself as bisexual, but in last couple of days I've been thinking, if I'm something different after all. I don't know that many labels anyway, since I'm very new to LGBT community, I just found out what demisexual is just today:icon_bigg.

I am attracted to both male and female, but I'm not that interested in having sex. I would like all the cuddling and making out and that stuff, but thats really how far I would like to go, or at least not right away or very often. I will probably do it, but only with a trusted partner.

So, I've been thinking that I might be biromantic or biromantic demisexual (which I realised today), but I'd like to hear your opinions about this, if I'm any of those Labels or something else :slight_smile:

And I know that labels aren't the most important thing in life, but it would be nice to know :slight_smile:

2. mirkku

Hei taas, muru~
    Your second guess of label, biromantic demisexual, seems like the good definition. Labels are indeed not very important, et the end of the day, but if you're really looking for one, that might be the closest to what you are describing. Perhaps in the future you might also not want to have sex with people at all, which is fine, but if for the moment the option is open, then yup, you got it right.

3. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you so much for resbonding :slight_smile: