1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DoloresM3, Jun 16, 2016.

1. DoloresM3

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm married to a wonderful guy and have 3 kids, yet I am just not happy... I've always been confused back to around middle school. I have no one to talk to because I feel they will freak if I told them how I really feel.... Lately I just don't know where I stand on if I'm attracted to guys or girls... I have been with my husband for going on 9 years, he was my first boyfriend so I feel as I never experienced anything else. I do love him and we share 3 beautiful kids together, but I just don't find myself attracted to him. I always knew I had a thing for girls but I blew it off to it just being fantasies.. Im scared that if I'm wrong I will lose my family. Although I just feel like I'm trapped in a life that just wasn't meant for me. How can I tell my husband Im what I am, if we have kids.... Im scared of coming out after all these years... Im scared that since I've never experienced anything other than a kiss with another girl that maybe its just fantasies but deep down I think Im lesbian and I'm terrified of being wrong about myself...