1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by phan, Jun 16, 2016.

1. phan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi , I'm 14 years old and I have always thought I was straight but recently I realised I'm a bit attracted to girls as well as guys . I don't know if in bi because when ever I think of it I convince myself it's not true in the slightest even though I support gay rights and equality. When I think of myself being bi , I feel somehow disgusted and I don't understand . My family said to me they thought I was for whatever reason in a joking manner and even though they also are big supporters of gay rights and equality, I feel like they would mock me ( my friends too ) . I honestly am so confused and kinda need someone help or aleast someone to open up too .

2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi there! (*hug*)

The 'disgusted' part is probably just you being new to the whole situation. Confusion can cause all sorts of reactions so don't be hard on yourself for it.

How would you define this 'attraction'? Have you just started "noticing" girls or is it a special someone that made you question?

3. notmyfault

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, you sound like you might be bisexual, phan. Bisexuality is defined as the attraction to two or more genders. If you really don't like that label, you could try looking into poly or pansexual - or just ditch labels altogether and date whoever you feel like. :slight_smile:

#3 notmyfault, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016