1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by indipendenza, Jun 17, 2016.

1. indipendenza

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    First of all, thank you for this forum :slight_smile: I just can't think how many people it helped. I hope you will help me as well, because as you might imagine I'm questioning my sexuality (forgive me if I deploy a poor English).
    I'm a 17 years old male and I am basically questioning myself since I was 11 approximately. After a strict analysis, I think I am bisexual, but I'd love to listen to your opinion since I'm having the after effects of the "am I gay or bisex or what" storm, so I might not be completely lucid..
    I think I am bisexual since I have evidence of sentimental and sexual attraction to both males and females when I was a child; in my first adolescent years, I was extremely aroused (phisically) by guys, but had many crushes to girls (emotionally). Now, I find myself attracted both to men and women; basically, the sexual attraction to men is more visual (like, I see a naked men while scrolling the Instagram feed? pop!). The physical attraction to women is ... kinda weird, like, I truly enjoy masturbating thinking of naked women, lesbian scenes, etc but often if a naked woman appears randomly I don't get any erections. Nonetheless, occasionally I still get a boner in these cases, but it really depends on the mood. I have my personal theories about this, maybe it's because I had terrible experiences with some girls in the past who teased me a lot, or maybe it's because I feel like "omg I need to have an erection otherwise I'm homosexual" ... maybe it's just genetics. Thus, I never had a crush to a boy.
    What may drive me crazy is that there are periods when girls seem to arouse me, periods when they don't. Like, male attraction seems more constant but limited on a physical level, whilst female attraction is more fluctuating but extended to an emotional level also.
    This fluidness could be another evidence of my bisexuality, but I'd still love to have your opinion, because you will have a more neutral point of view :slight_smile:
    again, thanks very much!

2. indipendenza

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning