1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

female steroid user...gender confusion....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ms elliot, Jun 17, 2016.

1. ms elliot

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Came out 2 years ago after being married with kids..divorced happily since 2000..kids have grown and left home....I start to explore my sexuality blah blah...I actually love women and always been attracted to them...seems im attractived to curvy 12-14 sizes not lean like myself...Im a competitive title holding (not being a wanker here just saying)female body builder...I have dabbled in steroid use for years and continue to enhance my physique...this goes with certain changes to the female anatomy...I have just kinda re4alised that not only have I always been lesbian but now my body is more like a boys....I love soft butch looking girls...guy looking even...prob is that firstly because of my body if I approach a curvy girl they think im taking the piss...they often have issues round their curves and dont think they are "good" enough or feel the pressure of this...to make this 10 times worse...I work in health and fitness industry which is just more pressure for these girls...the second part of my problem is hiding my side effects from using my gear...its all sorted but I couldnt spend long times round thiese girls..sleepovers etc without them catching on to my daily maintenance habits...my clits bigger than normal...I have breast implants which ive had for years but the rest of my body resembles more of a mans...I certainly always get mistaken for a guy in clubs etc till they see my front! Im soft butch myself so thats fine but someytimes I question who I am now...my body doesnt know what gender it is really...I havent had a cycle since 2010...I now feel like Im a boy stuck in a warped girls body!! Any other girls out there who have changed due to using steroids??