1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm talking to a guy and it has made me start to question again!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by macbeth, Jun 17, 2016.

1. macbeth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So i just recently came to accept that I was gay, and felt great about it :lol:!!! But now I started question again. It started when I started texting this gay guy my friend gave me the number to, i've never met him or even seen him because he lives a four hour drive away, and won't have the chance to anytime in the next year or so. What i'm having trouble with is that I'm not feeling connected much at all to him, I don't even feel nervous or awkward when talking to him.

To put it simply I'm wondering whether I am just not interested or connected because i haven't met him or he's just not right for me (even though he feels or should be) or if it's because I'm not really gay. :eusa_doh:

I know this seems like a stupid question, but it would really help me for any advice anyone could give me! Thank you :icon_bigg

2. thinkreal93

Just because you don't feel nervous or interested in him doesn't mean you're not gay. If you take a moment and think about it, you will notice how ridiculous it sounds :slight_smile:
    Would you say the same thing for a girl if you were strsight ?

So you see, you're worrying on little things and misinterpreting them. Also, just because you're gay doesn't mean you suddenly will be interested in every gay guy you talk to.

3. Ravens

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi!
    As you've never seen/met this guy, and you're not likely to see him any time soon, it's not surprising that you don't feel connected to him. Just because you don't feel a connection with one guy doesn't mean that you're not gay! I'd say that it's just the distance and not having ever seen this guy that you're feeling this way, so I wouldn't worry so much :slight_smile: