1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aro/bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by anthracite, Jun 25, 2016.

1. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Okay, I'm still sure that I'm aromantic, but think I might be bisexual. I like attractive guys (though I somehow can't have sex, but I had the opportunity). Probably because I'm uncomfortable in my body. I think it will be clearer if I transition. But yesteday I saw Beck Holladay and I've got nothing to say but OMG she's so hot!! That leads me to the conclusiom that I might be bisexual.

2. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why do u think transitioning will make it clearer?

3. Brytaleith

1. Uh, thinking one person is hot doesn't make you bi, but I'm going to assume you've done a lot more thinking than "Beck Holladay is hot" and fully considered all the possibilities before coming to the conclusion that you're bi
    2. Best of luck transitioning, and hopefully that offers you more insight on your orientation, although I don't think I can say anything on that
    3. If you're comfortable with the label you've chosen for yourself, congrats and stay confident with who you are! <3

4. anthracite

anthracite Guest

@BeingDude: I thinks its my body that makes me uncomfortable in sexual situations and flirting with women. With a male body I'd probably be a PUA :grin:

@MidnightRune
    Thanks! Well I'd definetly invite her for a drink ^^ You know the rest :wink: Also as long as I pass as a guy I developed some kind of "hunting instinct" if you know what I mean...I don't know if I'm comfortable with the label, I never had much to do with sex/relationships so thats new. But as we say in Germany: "N bisschen bi schadet nie" which translates to: "A bit bi never harms."

5. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know 4 or 5 people who have transitioned, a few of them pretty well.

My experience knowing them is that transitioning does not make things easier. For some, it has made personal relationships more difficult.

6. BiGuy365

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I don't understand all these types. .What is Aro, what is Pan vs. Bi?