1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he attracted to me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by James1990, Jun 26, 2016.

1. James1990

Hi guys,
    I have recently came out to my friend and recently decided to start and online profile for a relationship. I met a guy online and later asked him out on a date. On the first date, everything went well and it took much longer than we expected, and we kind of hit it off, although I was not that interested. At the end of the first night of the first date, he asked me for "at least a hug" so I hugged him. The second date started well, but then at then as the night went through I felt it was not going that great. We ended up with a hug and scheduled a third date. Our third date, I really started to like him. We went out to a bar, and he drank quite a bit. When I asked him if he wanted to stay over at my house, he said no and that he was fine driving back. I felt like his attraction to me has subsided greatly. I was not sure how I can say that I like him and want to have some sort of physical relationship with him. Do you think I should ask him over text or wait for our next date to ask him if he whether he is physically attracted to me or not? Would it be better if I just stop texting him for a couple of days so that he might miss me? Thanks in advance for all your advice.

2. MrHojalata98

I'm sorry to say, but there is not a single person on this site who wouldn't be guessing at whether or not he's attracted to you. That's something only he can answer. I personally have always been very straight forward, something which in the past guys have both appreciated and been put off by, but that's who I am and don't intend on getting involved with anyone who'd be pushed away by that. I don't know what kind of reaction your personality would call for, but if you're already looking at a fourth date, I wouldn't find it too unreasonable to at the very least ask what he's looking for. I'm not saying propose to the guy, just sit down and kind of get the idea of where you guys are heading. For me that would be the easiest but then again I've never been a fan of the whole "wait three days" thing or any other sort of "games" that come with dating.

3. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be blunt & tell him u want to sleep w him, or however you'd say it. Either he'll say yes or no. U won't need to tiptoe thru another date. Dates can be a hindrance - each of u checking each other out, about whether each of u fits your ideals for a bf. Just go for it!

#3 Tomás1, Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016