1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdly in love

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by treasure1996, Jun 27, 2016.

1. treasure1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay. So I'm a 17 year old girl, realised I was gay about a year ago and have since come out to a couple close friends. I then went back and fourt deciding whether I was actually gay but know I 100% know.

I mean I've kissed girls, is always been drunk and they were also a friend. I've been waiting to meet a girl to really know what it feels like. So here's what happened:

This girl messaged me on my tumblr, we began talking, exchanged snap chats, at first it started out fun and very flirty then we began sending each other photos and videos of ourself... I had never been more attracted and turned on. Then she asks to call me (mind you she lives in another country). We then call and as I'm speaking she's asleep on the phone to me.

It's been 7 hours this phone call. We talked about everything and anything, we sent each other photos of our lives and explained stuff. Then she began saying serious stuff and I was like wtf why do I feel this way about a stranger. Then we had phone Sex, it was intense and the most amazing thing I've done so far with a girl... I've never felt so attracted and excited in my life. I've fuxked men before but nothing compares to this one phone call????

I feel so strangely connected to her and she told me she loved me and it was sincere. We were both saying how strange this is and how weird and random the whole situation is but she said she was falling in love with me and then cried on the phone to me wishing I was with her. She's now asleep on the other line.

Am I crazy? I've never done anything like this before and I feel like an idiot and would normally make fun of people like this... and I have before in fact... now wtf has happened, she really messed me up after ONE DAY... WHAT THE HELL