1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting to get feelings for a girl???

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by grungeteen, Jun 28, 2016.

1. grungeteen

So I have a good friend who is a year younger than me and im friends with her sister who's 2 years younger and i don't know how I'm feeling.

She seems to really like me and I don't know if maybe it's just platonic and like she just thinks I'm a really cool person or something (even tho I'm not ) or maybe she could even possibly like me in that way?? Like I feel she wants to be good friends with me and a way that others aren't and im actually finding myself wanting her to like me more than just platonically and i sort of in a way am starting to get feelings for her and I can't look at her in the same way and like I just keep thinking about it.

From what I know she atleast hasn't expressed any bi or Lesbian feelings or anything but at the same time, she isn't obviously straight so there is an eeny weeny chance?

She's so much younger but she's so pretty and i don't know her that well but we're becoming better friends and I just really want her to like me back??