1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Crush

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by James1990, Jun 28, 2016.

1. James1990

Hey guys,
    I have met this guy online (he messaged me first) and then we started talking for a couple of days. We live a little far (like 1.5 hours driving), but I do go to the city where lives often since my family members live there. Initially, he asked me if I ever want to hangout with him or go on a date the next time I was in the city. After I said yes, we started texting a lot for a while (about a week). Then, I offered to see him on skype, so we did. However, during the skype conversation, he said that he would be busy the day I was supposed to go to where he lives. The next day, he said that he cannot meet with me right now since "he just got out of a long-term relationship", but he is attracted to me and he is interested in eventually meeting up, but needs some time right now. He also said that if he happened to get back with his ex-boyfriend, he would definitely let me know. We kept texting each other, although not the same amount (it should be noted that he also started a new job, so he was not as free as before). I have strong feelings for this guy and truly feel that, based on what I know from him, he might be the guy for me. I felt we share a lot of opinions. Now, about 4 weeks have passed since he said he needs more time. I was wondering if I should ask him if he wants to meet-up and give us a try or not. I know looking desperate is definitely a turn-off for anyone, so I was wondering if me asking him to meet-up would come across as desperate. Does anyone think we might even have any chance, or he just said his ex-bf stuff to say in a polite manner that he does not like me.

Thanks