1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why / where did I learn, sex is dirty

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by brainwashed, Jun 28, 2016.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heres one I've observed and been seeking answers for a long time. Hopefully I've not posted on this previously.

Why do I think sex is dirty? Where and how did I learn this? I do not have a clue. One ECs member proposed via PM (private message) that I had been molested. Well no that is not the case. But I do know I was 15 - 16 years old when I was taught this. But cant say how. And it's DRIVING ME CRAZY! :bang:

#1 brainwashed, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  2. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If my feeling(s) "sex is dirty" is caused by internal homophobia, I'm astounded by internal homophobia's power.

3. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you THINK about it, sex in general is quite dirty. It's not supposed to be an icky sort of dirty, but pleasurable and hot. As long as you don't do it physically dirty, embracing the "impurity" of sex is perfectly normal and healthy.

Just for the record, the genitalia are NOT cleaner by default, they are just more cared for and protected than other parts of the body. So when a bigoted fuck says anal sex is disgusting just tell them "Well, you definitely wouldn't enjoy it with that filthy ass". Or don't do that, but you get the point.