1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Orientation is confusing

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dungeon, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Dungeon

I am (male) 14 years old, and for most of my life I thought that I was straight. I really don't know why, because signs have been showing up for about 1 year or so that show otherwise. Well, anyway, it all started when I watched a top 10 video. The one I watched was top 10 YouTubers that came out as gay. The number 5 or something was Tyler Oakley. When I saw him, it really hit me hard (not a pun). He was so fabulous, I just loved it. He is the one of the first people, if not the first, that I have actually had a "crush" on. I still do now.

Well, after watching his videos, he has a lot that talk about gay stuff. I don't really know what went through my head, but after awhile I was questioning whether I was straight. I eventually came to the conclusion that I am homoromantic heterosexual. Then, after a while, biromantic bisexual but heteroamorous. Well, pretty much it kept changing. I now kinda consider myself bisexual, but I don't know. IF I had to label myself, I would either say sexualy fluid or biromantic but homoamorous bisexual but heteroamorous. That is a mouthful. I would like to say that I am bisexual, but that really isn't true. For the most part, I don't get aroused by men. I do get aroused by women. I would love to go on a date or snuggle up and watch a movie with a cute boy, and I really wouldn't want to do anything but, well, you know what, with a woman. Besides the fact that, in simple terms, my body wants to reproduce with woman, I don't really have any other attraction to woman. That doesn't mean I don't have girls as friends. I am just talking about strictly attractions here.

So, the point is that if i were to "come out", I wouldn't know what to say. My sexuality is changing constantly and I don't really know how to label it. It confuses me alot. I wish I could just say I were gay. I would LOVE to be gay. Everybody knows what that means, and all you have to say is "I'm gay", and everybody knows what that means. I don't really know how to explain what sexually fluid is to my family. And I sure don't want to explain homoromatic bisexual but heteroamorous to them.

So, all in all. I went from thinking I was straight, to just liking guys romantically, to liking guys and girls both ways. I really don't know what to say.
    What should I label my sexuality as?
    Will it keep changing, and if it does will I EVER be able to say simple "Im gay"? (that would be amazing, I really hope that I turn completely gay, even though I don't think that is likely if even possible)

2. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Firstly, yes, sexual orientation is confusing! Secondly, you sound bi to me.