1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

insecurities are not helpful

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by whyisthismylife, Jun 29, 2016.

1. whyisthismylife

I have many OCD traits, and so I overthink everything, so apologies if this is super simple. :confused:

I have been questioning my sexuality for a while, and so I decided to keep a journal of my immediate thoughts towards both sexes. What this has turned up is that when I see a female
    I think "She is gorgeous" or slightly more direct "I would love to kiss her." but for males it is always "I wonder if he thinks I'm attractive." or "is he looking at me?".

So I have been leaning towards lesbian, but these thoughts towards men confuse me. I'm a generally very insecure person so I was wondering if I thought those things because of my insecurities or because I'm bi.

Thanks! :icon_wink

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, of course only you can decide what it means in the end, but it does sound to me like your thoughts about men tend to be more clinical - what are they thinking, are they looking at me, etc. etc.

Have you ever recorded yourself having thoughts about men such as, "he is so handsome," or "I want to kiss him"? Or, on the other hand, do you ever notice the more clinical thoughts about women? If not on either case, then perhaps your journal of your thoughts is telling you something.