1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does it make me bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ambersky, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Ambersky

Hey there,

So, like a lot of you people i'm kind of confused too. To start with i'm 100% sure that i like girls. I have been attracted to few girls before. However the number is relatively small, must be around only 3-4 girls in past 20 years if i count. I dont get excited looking at random hot girls in a party or club though. I only like girls when i get to know them a lil bit n stuff.

Anyway, for that matter i have never ever been attracted to guys. I have few good male friends but no attraction as such. However, i like to have sex with men. You know, its just physical, i have absoultely no emotional or romantoc feelings for guys, atleast not till now. But whenever i'v had the chance to get close to a guy pysically, like him touching me (only my parts) or my body gets in touch with his parts, i get excited and aroused. I feel like making out, but dont feel any attraction other than that. I know for sure that i dont enjoy hugging or kissing them, its just pure physical. I dont understand this, its so frustrating sometimes. I'm so jealous of my female friends how they are sure of what they want and how crazy they are for boys. They go to parties and get excited looking at hot guys, i feel so frustrated standing alone and uninterested in anyone.

I want to get married n settled n stuff with a guy but i just dont have any feelings for them. Is there anyone else in this situation here? Can u please help and suggest something.

2. SecretLilCj21

Okay you sound as if you are like... this is hard to explain maybe demi-homo-romantic and heterosexual? or maybe bisexual. Best of luck figuring it out! <3

3. Ambersky

Ah thats confusing. Idk. But when i'm with a girl (which i was for past 1 year) i feel complete and mentally and emotionally satisfied. I dont think abt boys or having sex with them. I get turn on by girls. The girl i was with for 1 year would turn me on like crazy.
    Its just rhat i can have sex with a guy too.. I dnt crave for it though. I just get aroused if i get in touch with male parts.

4. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I get your feelings, I want to be with girls, but sexual stuff with guys turns me on (still a virgin though so haven't gone through). Anyway, I think in situations like this, its best not to go with some overly specific label. Go with something that is completely up to interpretation like queer or just bisexual or go with some detail like "bi but more into girls" or "bi but not into serious relationships with guys". The last one is probably most accurate? Just don't try and stuff yourself into super specific labels - it just causes stress from my experience.

5. womaninamber

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds to me like you're aroused by sex with men but not really sexually attracted to men. I mean if you do have sex you can enjoy it but you don't particularly want to do it. Whereas it does sound like you're sexually attracted to girls.

It's OK to not have a label. But based on the many stories here I really think this is something you should try to work out before you try to settle down with a guy.