1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone A Hetero Romantic Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LoudButVoiceles, Jul 2, 2016.

1. LoudButVoiceles

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So, I've never really felt like I was different in terms of my sexual orinatation until recently. I had always considered myself as straight up until now. I have always made friends with girls very easily, even when I was really young. And I have always felt a romantic and sexual attraction to them. But now, I don't know what the hell is going on... . I am definitely panestetic, I constantly find myself looking at cute guys and girls. But with that said, guys seem to turn me on more. I am very picky about who it is though, but when I see a cute guy its clear that I can find them more attractive then girls. Despite that, I have zero romantic attraction to boys at all. I am open to the fact that that could change but.. as of now, Its girls only. I Could go on and on, but overall i'm not looking for a "label". I'm just confused and could you some advise. Im curious to see who else has had similar experiences.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I think I'm pretty much the same, though your opposite, kind of. I can find girls sexually attractive, kind of, sometimes (though not as much as guys, really), but I basically only want to be with guys in terms of a relationship and so on.

My best advice is to tell yourself "whatever I am, that's okay" and let your emotions guide you.
    Good luck!

3. A Mindful Wolf

I guess you could say the same for me. I don't like sexuality classification but they empower some people who have little else/guidance so I don't really begrudge it of anyone. You could be lots of things:
    Bisexual
    Hetero-romantic
    Bisexual with preference for males
    Bisexual with sexual preference for males but completely hetero-romantic - it gets complicated really fast xD. I prefer to just call myself human :wink:.

I go as Biromantic around here; I experienced the exact same thing as you, all of it, but I never had a "questioning" period or an inclination to "come out" since I never felt I was in, or could be in a closet, since I don't recognize labels personally...
    Basically I am attracted to men and women, but it takes a lot more for me to consider having sex with a woman, possibly meaning I'm attracted to women more on an emotional level, but I can't be 100% certain that if say, Ariana Grande or someone was up for it that I wouldn't try it...xD (sorry, not trying to objectify, as someone people would consider mostly gay it amuses that she makes me feel these...things...xDDD)

4. Sandmann

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sexuality is a wide spectrum between 3 categories:

1.Physical/sexual attraction
    2.Emotional
    3. Romantic

Sounded like you were right when you described yourself in the title.

You are only interested in girls romantically and emotionally and seemingly also physically.

But guys you have just physical. There's nothing wrong with that. Just understand that you would only be interested in a casual encounter with a guy. But let them know that too (some guys can become attached).