1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More gay or equaly bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by anthracite, Jul 11, 2016.

1. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I now identify as bisexual. My question now is: Am I leaning towards gay or equally?

I have different types of men and women. I'm more open in my type of men, they just shouldn't be too muscular or dominant. Clever and hot already meets my criteria.

But my type of women is more specific. I like tomboys. Short hair, should be capable of playing video games, have a good taste in cars and tattoos would be perfect.

Now my dilemma: There are less women who are of my type then man. I also used to have higher standards in men when I thought I was only interested in them. Maybe this is the same phenomenon? So how can I figure out if I lean towards gay or not? Kinsey Scale says right in the middle.

2. HuskyLover

To me it just sounds like you have different taste when it comes to genders. It doesn't necessarily mean you're leaning towards gay.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This doesn't sound like anything to do with orientation, just that you have different taste in gender preferences. If a girl is 100% straight and likes super girly bishie guys that are hard to find, she's not leaning toward asexual, she just has a type.

4. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Thanks! Yeah, makes sense that it's just the rare type of women.